After expanding in Japan, M3LOGI is now working to broaden its setup from past two years. M3LOGI with its competent employees has managed to satisfy its customers leading to expanding the business in numerous countries. It is now providing shipping services at both ends in different countries including PAKISTAN, UAE, SOUTH AFRICA, MOZAMBIQUE, TANZANIA, KENYA, DR CONGO, UGANDA, CHILE, BAHAMAS etc. The company aims to include more countries in its network of business in future.
- To manage relationships with the customers by communicating with them about their experience in working with us.
- To communicate customer’s feedback to the company managers.
- To build public relations and attract new customers to the company.
- To guide the clients about international trade regulations and provide information about shipping industries.
- To keep updated records about the existing and potential customers.
- Must have completed 16 years of education in any field.
- Basic knowledge of MSOffice.
- Working experience of 3 years in relevant field.
- Basic knowledge about international trade and shipping industries.
- Ability to negotiate prices and terms and conditions of the company.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong analytical approach.